We are continuing to monitor the Government and Public Health England advice on how we manage our business throughout the COVID-19 outbreak with our highest priority being to safeguard the health and well-being of our colleagues, customers and their families during these challenging times.
Following the governments’ advice on Sunday 10th May employees who cannot work from home are being advised to return to work if they feel it is safe to do so.
We have been busy preparing to recommence our operations, putting relevant measures in place to reflect the recommendations from Public Health England.
Following this and in order to help support you and our employees, we are in turn, planning to resume work from Monday 1 June 2020.
With this in mind, and to ensure we can continue to protect the health of our employees and customers whom we want to thank for being very patient throughout these difficult times, we will be enforcing special safety measures across our business, these include:
- All vehicles will be sanitised before and after work with cleaning products provided to all of our teams
- Body temperature measurement of each employee upon entering the workplace
- Social distancing rules will be followed by maintaining to work 2 metres apart where possible
- Staff will be provided with face coverings which are to be used when travelling in company vehicles to and from work.
- Each fitting team will have their own portable toilet facilities, avoiding having to use any customers’ personal facilities when away from site
- All fitting teams will have their own facilities to make tea and coffee and although we know our customers are kind to offer this facility, we feel that in order to help keep you and our team as safe as possible this measure will assist.
- Visits to our factory and showroom will be strictly by appointment only, limited to two members of the same household and will be asked to wash their hands and sanitise on entering and to follow strict social distancing rules with any attending staff member at all times
All of our teams will be encouraged to not leave your premises for lunch breaks to prevent unnecessary contamination or contact with others.
Access to regular hand washing and sanitisation will be facilitated in our own vehicles.
On leaving your premises each night all worktops, door handles etc will be cleaned with necessary products provided by ourselves.
How can customers help us?
- Please ensure that access to your property is open on arrival of our fitting team
- If you need to discuss any part of your job with our team or our team need to discuss anything with you please maintain social distancing of 2 metres at all time, alternatively contact the office on 01287 653390
- Please make sure that if you wish to come to the showroom to discuss your job or finalise any colours etc that you contact us beforehand to make an appointment, this is very important to help us all stay alert/safe and reduce the risks associated with the Covid-19 virus.
Finally, we hope that these measures meet with your approval as we value your custom. Remember we all have to stay safe and alert at all times to protect each other
Wishing you all the very best for now and the future from all of us at Integral Collection Ltd.